City Clerk’s Office

About Open Records Request

All open requests must be submitted in writing to City Clerk, Debbie Turner. Please download and print off the Open Requests Record (PDF) and fill it out. Below is a form that you can hand deliver to City Hall or mail to:

City of Cornelia
P.O. Box 785
Cornelia, GA 30531

Alcohol Licensing

 To apply for a new alcohol license please download and print off the  Alcohol License Application and fill it out. To renew your alcohol license please download and print off the Alcohol License Renewal Application.

Occupational Tax

To start a business in the City you must have an Occupational Tax Certificate before you can open and it is based on the number of employees.  You will have to complete the E-Verify/Save document to obtain your certificate. 


City Hall shall observe the following as holidays.  When a holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday, the Holiday time will be Friday or Monday. 

Contact Us

Debbie Turner

City Clerk