Taxes & Licenses

Taxes & Licenses Occupational (Business License)

Occupational Tax Certificate

To start a business in the City you must have an Occupational Tax Certificate before you can open and it is based on number of employees.

Peddler Permit PDF

When the Peddler Permit is complete please bring it to City Hall.

Alcohol License

To apply for a new alcohol license please download and print off the Alcohol License Application and fill it out. Click here to fill out the Alcohol License Renewal Form.

For the Mixed Drink Tax Report please click below

Useful Links


No event found!